Articles
Advice of the Day (Forum)
Books (Forum)
Druidic Ramblings (Forum)
Dumb Ideas (Forum)
H-Town (Forum)
Links (Forum)
Movies (Forum)
Music (Forum)
Opinions (Forum)
Photo Albums (Forum)
Prose/Poetry (Forum)
Questions (Forum)
Video Games (Forum)

Basic Article Search

Enter search terms below:

Member Login

Username

Password

Register Here

View Article

Hike

Posted by fanoom on 2005-04-27 18:28:32
7 forum posts
Now I would like everyone to note that as of this moment there is an 80% chance of rain on saturday. It was 60 yesterday, and 40 the day before. I've been watching the weather maps closely the last few days and from what I can descern from the limited amount of information that I have looked at we're likely to be into that 20% of no rain window. The only major weather system that is coming at us in the next three days is from the south and will most likely hit Toronto friday evening. Keep in mind that weather systems generally travel to the west so I'm hoping that it doesn't hit ontario and stop, I hope it just keeps on trucking thru and by the time it hits this far north it'll be around ottawa. I'm going to post updates over the next couple of days, and make a final judgment call on friday afternoon. Here's hoping my planning and time doesn't come to waste yet again.

Brandon
  7 forum posts