If you're going on a canoe trip, keep in mind the following advice:
1. Don't take so much alcohol in your canoe that you can't make it back to the cottage due to severe drunkeness.
2. When paddling across the lake, don't take on so much water that your boat sinks.
3. If said boat does sink, DO NOT abandon it in the middle of the lake, hoping that someone else will be sobre enough to drive a boat out there to get it.
4. TAKE ENOUGH LIFE JACKETS FOR EVERYONE IN THE CANOE.
5. If you did not heed the above advice, bend down, kiss the ground and thank whatever gods you pray to that you got home alive.
Quote of the Day:
"I would like to see Paul Duffy's penis" - anonymous.