Articles
Advice of the Day (Forum)
Books (Forum)
Druidic Ramblings (Forum)
Dumb Ideas (Forum)
H-Town (Forum)
Links (Forum)
Movies (Forum)
Music (Forum)
Opinions (Forum)
Photo Albums (Forum)
Prose/Poetry (Forum)
Questions (Forum)
Video Games (Forum)

Basic Article Search

Enter search terms below:

Member Login

Username

Password

Register Here

View Article

Rides?

Posted by crux on 2008-12-23 11:28:34
 
Is anyone in the GTA planning on driving to Hanover on the evening of the 29th or early on the 30th? If not I can just suck it up and take the bus, but 75% of the time I do that someone tries to sell me meth; the other 25% they try to buy it from me. Either way there's a 100% change of an attempted meth transaction.