This is obviously an important cause to me, and any help is really appreciated. Last year we finished the 10 km walk in the early afternoon and hit a local pub to celebrate! Feel free to join us in helping to raise money for MS.
Did you know ...
* Canadians have one of the highest rates of multiple sclerosis in the world.
* MS is the most common neurological disease affecting young adults in Canada.
* Every day, three more people in Canada are diagnosed with MS.
* Women are more than three times as likely to develop MS as men.
* MS can cause loss of balance, impaired speech, extreme fatigue, double vision and paralysis.
* We don't know what causes MS but researchers are closer to finding the answer.