Advice of the day.
Today's advice is disgusting, and reverse advice. Don't do this. And it's gross, stop reading now if you want. Anyways, online I found a description of the following 'game':
WARNING - STILL GROSS, COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING, WAS FASCINATED THAT THIS EXISTS:
So, many years ago, when I was at summer camp, a counselor taught me the "shi.t game". No, wait, its not what you think.
The theory is that people are taught to #### by their parents at around age 2 or 3, then..that's it. They're off on their own for the rest of their lives. And unlike any other activity, you have no contact with other people doing the activity as a check upon your idiosyncracies. You don't see people shitting on TV- don't read about in books- and unless you have exquisitely unusual taste, you don't watch other people doing it.
So what this guy had realized is that:
(a) we all have developed dramatically different ways of shitting
(b) other people's ways of shitting vary from the disgusting, to the hilarious, to the completely unimaginable, but its always funny to hear people answer questions about their shitting technique.
So thats the game. I'll ask a series of question to the room about shitting, everyone answers and laughs hysterically at what other people do.
The basic questions:
(1) Do you look in the toilet to see what you've done?
(2) When you wipe, do you (a) sit (b) crouch slightly above toilet (c) full stand?
(3) How do you prepare the toilet paper in your hand? Crumple? Fold? Roll around hand? Other?
(4) How do you wipe? Around the back or through the wickets?
(5) How many wipes is typical?
(6) How do you know you're clean? Are you checking the paper after each wipe? Going off of feel till the last wipe? Do you never look?
(7) Honestly, do you ever sniff to appreciate your work?
(8) Do you ever eat on the shitter?
(9) How long do you spend on the toilet, on average?
(10) [The catch-all] Do you have any special techniques that you think others may not use?
"The Earth can't take 6.5 billion people. We just can't feed that many. So what are you going to do? Kill as many as you can. We have to develop a science that kills them and makes it look as though they died from some disease," Farrakhan said, adding that many wise people won't take the vaccine